An Official Site of
This site is no longer being maintained. Please see https://OBM.Ohio.Gov for the latest updates
Training Academy's Services
What We Do
The OBM Training Academy provides both training on specific skill-based outcomes and provides knowledge to educate for the future. As part of this effort, we offer services including:
- Instructor-led and e-learning training design and delivery
- Management, leadership, and employee development training
- Ohio Fiscal Academy administration, coordination, development, and delivery
- Enterprise software training and project support
- Lean systems which optimize flow and reduce waste
- OBM process documentation support
How We Do It
- Analyze: Is training the answer? OBM TA conducts thorough needs analysis to determine the gap between knowledge and performance as well as the appropriate solution for that gap.
- Design: The OBM TA works with our customers to identify objectives for training event that will bridge the gap or meet compliance or other identified training needs.
- Develop: OBM TA develops the identified event or solution using current instructional design theory, adult learning principles, and technologies.
- Implement: The OBM TA implements the developed solution as well as train-the-trainer or OBM TA-owned workshops.
- Evaluate: The OBM TA evaluates the event or solution to assess training effectiveness and identifies updates for a scheduled review and update cycle to continually improve its offerings.